Thank you so much for your participation in the Stanthorpe Art Prize 2018. We have had many visitors and lots of accolades. It is now time to return your work if it has not been sold.
For easy return of your work, please observe the following:
- If you have used Pack and Send you will need to contact them to generate the return documents and labels. Please ask them to send the labels etc. via email – firstname.lastname@example.org by the 23 of July.
If your works were delivered by IAS or Artwork Transport:
- Please contact your local depot and ensure that your works will be picked up on the 24 July. We have informed the transport organisations but they will need confirmation from you.
- If your work is to be returned by Australia Post, we will dispatch on the 25 July. We will send you details of the tracking number on the 25 July.
- If you are making a personal pick up– you can make pick up between 11am and 4pm on 26 & 27 July and 10am and 3pm on the 28 & 29 July.
If you works have been delivered by Crisps / Greyhound Buses.
- Please get in touch with them arrange and pay for your return freight. We will deliver to CRISPS depot on Wed 25 July.These are the contact details for CRISPS email@example.com- 07 46812299 / 07 46810923
The Stanthorpe Art Prize exists because of the skilled and creative artists who enter. There has been much comment on the exceptionally high standard of the art work. We are very honoured to host this stunning and eclectic exhibition. Thank you once again.